What do you need for entry?
For entry a prospective student must have:
a document of previously acquired level of education (General Certificate of Secondary Education, or a bachelor's degree, master's degree, specialist degree);
certificates of external independent testing(EIT): Mathematics, Ukrainian language and literature and Physics;
document which certifies the identity of a citizen (passport, birth certificate) and a copy of that document;
six color photographs measuring 3 × 4;
prospective student puts in an application about competitive selection in higher educational establishment, where he indicates:
training direction: 6.051001 Metrology and Information Measuring Technologies;
faculty: electrical engineering;
mode of study: full-time education, part-time education, evening-time education.
All documents’ copies are certified using originals in the admission office.
Acceptance of applications and documents begins 10/07/2015 and ends 031/07/2015.
Weight coefficients under the terms of reception:
- EIT of Ukrainian language and literature - 0,25;
- EIT of Mathematics - 0,45;
- EIT of Physics - 0,2;
- middle mark certificate - not more than 0.1;
- competition results for mental and physical abilities - no more than 0.25;
- for the prize at the IV stage of all-ukrainian students with basic items or III stage all-Ukraine defense scientific research students-members MAN Ukraine - no more than 0.05;
- for the successful completion of university preparatory courses, the amount of training hours which is not less than 150 hours of classroom and training period - at least three months for admission to this institution of higher education in natural mathematical and engineering majors - not more than 0.05;
GOOD LUCK, IN CHOOSING A PROFESSION!